• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

Just remind the young ladies to leave some bare uncolored skin in the lumbar spine area, preferably L2/3/4/5 spaces, if they ever want an epidural for labor and delivery.

Not a lot of research out there, but the last I looked a prudent anesthetist won’t put a needle through inked skin.

One young lady once told me, “But the tattoo parlor said the dies were all organic.”

I replied, “so is the dirt in the flower bed outside your window, but I’m not putting that in around your spine either.”

I’ve done some real geometric gymnastics to place epidurals and spirals. Tats don’t help.

End public service announcement. Your female acquaintances may have had different experiences.

Just remind the young ladies to leave some bare uncolored skin in the lumbar spine area, preferably L2/3/4/5 spaces, if they ever want an epidural for labor and delivery.

Where on the back is that?
Not a lot of research out there, but the last I looked a prudent anesthetist won’t put a needle through inked skin.

One young lady once told me, “But the tattoo parlor said the dies were all organic.”

I replied, “so is the dirt in the flower bed outside your window, but I’m not putting that in around your spine either.”

I’ve done some real geometric gymnastics to place epidurals and spirals. Tats don’t help.

End public service announcement. Your female acquaintances may have had different experiences.

That's like asking how much does a house cost. Lots of variables go into the pricing. From my experience which is very limited you won't get out of the parlor for under 100 bucks. There's basically a fee for breaking out the needles and the gun, then you have the size of the tattoo to consider and how many sittings if it can't be done all at once. I'm probably going to be looking around here shortly for someone soon. My son turns 18 on Sunday and he said he wants to get a tattoo. Might be a good excuse for me to get another on as well. LOL

That's what my son and I did. He got his for his birthday and I started the lower half of my sleeve. It was cool and my son really enjoyed the expierence. Burning Love Burning Love did em both.

"Where on the back is that?"

The lunar spine area. Right about where the "tramp stamp" goes. If you draw a line from the top of the hip bones (iliac crest to iliac crest) you'll be in the general area.

So, yeah, unfortunately where the tramp stamp is placed.

Had one girl's who almost had her entire back covered in a very impressive piece of multi-colored artwork. Really good artist, but there was very little un-inked skin.

Of course, I don't believe most of the younger women getting "stamped" are thinking long term at all when they have the tattoos applied.

iu.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom