• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

Tats aren't for me but I've seen Burning Love's work up close and it is awesome. If I was going to get one he's the man!

I love ink. And you are correct Burning Love Burning Love does awesome work. He is almost finished woth my sleeve and dude is cool as ice. Highly recommend him. Heck he has ink both my kids also.

Just curious, how much does a tat cost?

That's like asking how much does a house cost. Lots of variables go into the pricing. From my experience which is very limited you won't get out of the parlor for under 100 bucks. There's basically a fee for breaking out the needles and the gun, then you have the size of the tattoo to consider and how many sittings if it can't be done all at once. I'm probably going to be looking around here shortly for someone soon. My son turns 18 on Sunday and he said he wants to get a tattoo. Might be a good excuse for me to get another on as well. LOL

Just curious, how much does a tat cost?
Too many variables. #1 is size, followed by detail, color, shading, location, etc... Most shops around here you can start out at about $60. Can go up to several thousand $$ if you get a full on sleeve or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom