• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

I was divorced for a while. A female friend asked me what limitations I placed on deciding if I wanted to date someone. I told her only two things. She don't smoke or have tats. Seriously. Tats are only for trying to impress someone. Ok for you. Not for me. Each to his own. I'm old school. I'm not a look- at-me person. I don't do Facebook or other stuff like it.

Since there's so much hate here for tats, I'm just curious if a hater knows who has this one...

c260c0c088ed549b64f8f4e8ee37854d.jpg

I kinda get the military tats, but I'm not much on the the storybook type of tattoos. I never could see the practical side of having them. I mean, wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a sign and wear it around your neck or something? My kids got them almost as soon as they moved out, so did my nieces and nephews. They all asked what I thought and I said, "It's your body, not mine, if you can afford it and deal with the consequences, go for it". I know that I am archaic about alot of things, but they are not for me. I don't think any less or more of those that have them.

Back
Top Bottom