• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Millennium Pro PT111

unclear.six

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   1
Reaction score
Picked up one in a trade, got some holster wear but it's in good condition. It feels great in my hand, I love the size, it's about the same size as a PF9, a little thicker cause it's a double stack but not that bad. I haven't shot it yet, hope to get out to the range this week. Anyone else know anything about them? Like it? Don't like it?

I've had one for over a year now, it has never failed me. It's pretty accurate, and I don't mind if something happens to it, but so far it has been one tough cookie.

I used to have one for daily carry. When I sold it, it had about 1000 flawless rounds through it. I sold it to a friend who carried it for a year and then gave it to his girlfriend to carry. The last I heard it was past 2500 rounds and still running strong.

Thanks for the comments guys. Hopefully getting some hands on with it today, does this work thing seem to get in the way of any one's shooting lol?

they seem to be good pistols overall. i hear of an occasional lemon. biggest complaint i've heard is that some will drop the mag while firing. but taurus will fix.

You're always going to have folks who equate price to quality. I've never owned a PT111, but I've had several 24/7's, and was extremely pleased with them all. I currently have a .45 ACP 24/7 PRO C DS. Not a single hiccup with any off them.

does this work thing seem to get in the way of any one's shooting lol?
Yes. It's awful on hunting and fishing too.(lol).
I picked up a PT 145 that I'm wanting to take to the range. I like the size of it and 10 rounds of 45 ACP in the mag. I've just got to get some range time in and see if I can trust it. It's the only Taurus I've ever owned. I too have had a bad attitude toward the brand but I liked the design of the PT145 enough that I thought I'd give it a try. It may be a diamond in the rough.

Back
Top Bottom