Taurus PT 111 g2 Reviews?

Anyone seen one of these NEW in a local gun shop? Looks bad to the Bone. I have been shooting the crap out of my Black G2 Havent seen this before.

1206151847d-jpg.608849

i had one

well worth 200 bucks, but i didnt like it. i knew it would collect dust

but then again, i do miss having cheap 9mms for just in case stuff. everytime i get one of those or a keltec or a hi point it hangs around and then i decide i wanna consolidate, then i wait for a bit then wanna buy them back

wtf

Reactions: MRH
Its my primary carry gun. Gasp! I am a Rifleman and only use pistols for HD/Self defense.

I had an older couple in class tonight who had never owned any guns before but had just bought 3 new guns... a 12 ga., a 9mm Walther CCP, & a Taurus .38.
At one point during our time together he made the comment that "his pistol was only to fight his way to his shotgun".
I politely told him that when I hear that in a civilian context I call B.S.

That MIGHT be the case in your home but since most civvies leave their long gun at home or in their vehicle the fantasy of engaging one or more assailants in a running gun battle at the office or in a mall/ shopping center, etc. as you run to your vehicle to retrieve Ol' Betsy .... or back to your house in most cases is pretty unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom