• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teach me about Cigars guys

Best advice is leave em alone, they will kill you....
I smoked for more than 30 years (cigs. cigars, pipe) before I figured out why I had so many headaches, colds, bouts with indigestion, bronchitis etc.
I threw a new pack of Marlboro reds in the trash can Dec. 1990 and walked away...best health choice I ever made....results= sleep great, no indigestion, maybe 3 headaches and 2 colds since then .......
If I could run into the guy that gave me my first one me or him one would have to tote an azzz whhopin.

IF you are not a fan of cubans, you've never had a real one. Or a well kept one. I just had a Partagas d2 cuban on Sat. One of the best cigars ever.

I like a Nicaraguan, or a Dominican just as well. I've always thought that Cubans were supposed to be a holy graille type smoke and it just wasn't for me considering the cost. I find the price to taste value just isn't there.

I have about 50 cigars to give someone that is not as picky as I am. Most are hand rolled but I have a box of machine rolled also. Most have been in a humidor. These are not high dollar cigars and have a light rapper. PM me and First come first serve.

I have about 50 cigars to give someone that is not as picky as I am. Most are hand rolled but I have a box of machine rolled also. Most have been in a humidor. These are not high dollar cigars and have a light rapper. PM me and First come first serve.

Wish you were closer!

I've smoked Cuban cigars, both in the Bahamas and in Canada. They're good, creamier than anything else I've ever tried. However, I'm not willing to shell out the $$$ most suppliers demand for Cubans.

Cigar Dave....
I've been smok'n for a couple years, and have enjoyed the experience. I get three a month from him, as well as picking out different stuff at the shop. I have several that I like, however am never opposed to trying something new...It's all good
I have found the Cigar Place has pretty good prices
I sometimes prefer the softness of a Connecticut...sometimes not
Alex Bradley is a good maker, Olivia is good, Rocky Is good.....and soooooo many others
It really boils down to how much you can spend at the time, and then, sometimes it doesn't. I find pleasure in a $5 smoke...It's even more fun to buy a bunch, and get it down to a couple bucks a smoke.
SMOKE WHAT YOU LIKE!!!

Back
Top Bottom