• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teens Shooting Each Other...

Well I'm a little more open minded I guess. Tats...okay whatever. Tats on the neck or face no sale. Piercings or them stupid ass ear gauges no sale. Even if they ain't criminals they're too stupid for me to be arming them. I mean if they think that little of themselves...
I'm covered in ink from head to toe including neck and ears pierced. You calling me stupid? Check yourself bud........:boink:
I speak 3 languages and before I retired made $75,00 a year. Not bad for "stupid"

I'm covered in ink from head to toe including neck and ears pierced. You calling me stupid? Check yourself bud........:boink:
I speak 3 languages and before I retired made $75,00 a year. Not bad for "stupid"
Some of the best folks I know like you are looked down upon and some of the worst attend church. You'd think this day in age that mentality would be completely gone. Wonder what he thinks about crazy hairdo's like my mohawk.

Some of the best folks I know like you are looked down upon and some of the worst attend church. You'd think this day in age that mentality would be completely gone. Wonder what he thinks about crazy hairdo's like my mohawk.
IMG_20191022_122650.jpg
IMG_20191022_122621.jpg

I hold the mowhawk record on ODT.

So in your sig line you say if you sell ammo cheaper on ammoseak you will "work out a deal on here" . I always thought this community was a place for like minded people to buy/sell/trade things to keep our rights and beliefs going and people would want to make the better deals here b4 selling to some one on a national selling site but that has long gone I do believe. Thank you for letting me know where you stand . And it's not just you I see it more and more every day with the new members. Looks like my list just grew by 1 more.
Thank God for the ignor button.

Back
Top Bottom