• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tell me about your sock recommendations....

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
Rifle sock (or sleeves) that is!!

Have bought 2 guns too many and my safe is overflowing. Thinking about putting the rifles in sleeves/socks and plan on stuffing them in making the ones I use more often easily accessible.

So, ODT brethren, where is the best place to buy silicone infused USA made socks/sleeves for a good price. I have been seeing them online for @ $8-$9 per sock/sleeve. Anything better out there?

For and when the jokes start rolling in...(not me pictured by the way!):

sexy-stockings-male-stockings-men-039-s-black.jpg

It’s rare for me to find a product worthy of my praise. But here you go. Look no further.

http://www.borestores.com

I’ve had rifles and pistols I cleaned and put in these 2 and some 3 years ago. Checking them they look like the day I put them in.

All my rifles pistols and any metal mags find their home in these.

They are also thick and help cushion them.

Rifle sock (or sleeves) that is!!

Have bought 2 guns too many and my safe is overflowing. Thinking about putting the rifles in sleeves/socks and plan on stuffing them in making the ones I use more often easily accessible.

So, ODT brethren, where is the best place to buy silicone infused USA made socks/sleeves for a good price. I have been seeing them online for @ $8-$9 per sock/sleeve. Anything better out there?

For and when the jokes start rolling in...(not me pictured by the way!):

sexy-stockings-male-stockings-men-039-s-black.jpg
How’d you access to my webcam

It’s rare for me to find a product worthy of my praise. But here you go. Look no further.

http://www.borestores.com

I’ve had rifles and pistols I cleaned and put in these 2 and some 3 years ago. Checking them they look like the day I put them in.

All my rifles pistols and any metal mags find their home in these.

They are also thick and help cushion them.

I second the Bore Stores--I usually buy mine from Brownell's when they are running a sale or promotion of some kind...

Back
Top Bottom