• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tell us how you really feel Gronk!

Just one more reason for me to dislike that cretin. My only hope is that JJ Watt breaks him in half at his first opportunity.

Gronk is a low-class moron. The only reason he is famous is because he plays football. If he had to work a real job, this sort of attitude would have him living on welfare. And the Patriots are known cheats...that's not news. They do whatever it takes to win. Videotaping, deflating footballs, buying refs (yep, I'm a Raiders fan). I think it is about time for the NFL to institute a punishment scheme something like what the NCAA does. Like barring a team from eligibility for the playoffs for a couple of years...or suspending pretty boy poster child Brady for a whole season. But nah...I'd rather see someone break him in half next time he is sacked...no wait, then I would have to listen to him whine about it.

onlyone3.jpg

Sorry OP...back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Go ahead...take your shots. Old Al ran the team into the ground...

But being Raider Nation doesn't involve being a fair-weather fan...win or lose, I am still a Raider.

I feel you brother. Just jerking your chain - I'm not much into pro ball, but I love college.
hard to be a Dawg fan and see every season of "what could have beens"!

Back
Top Bottom