• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tell us how you really feel Gronk!

Go ahead...take your shots. Old Al ran the team into the ground...

But being Raider Nation doesn't involve being a fair-weather fan...win or lose, I am still a Raider.
Feel the same being a falcons fan. We've been to one super bowl and lost. Pretty rough watching em self destroy against the 49ers in the nfl championship a couple years ago. It sucks to see a team have the window shutting between guys at the end of their prime, retirements, and expiration of contracts. That was our year and we blew it!

I feel you, man. Between all the bad decisions Al Davis made, and just bad management of the players and the coaching staff...we are paying for past sins still.

But I like the direction we are headed right now. Good drafting the last few years...and the player management is getting better. Derek Carr fits the system, Khalil Mack fits as well. Landing Justin Tuck was a good move if for nothing but mentorship for a young D. Drafting Amari Cooper and signing Crabtree at the same time? Sounds good to me.

Do I have high hopes for next year? Not really. Do I hate the Patriots? Yep. Brady, Gronk, Bellicheck...they all suck IMO. But obviously I am biased...

I feel you brother. Just jerking your chain - I'm not much into pro ball, but I love college.
hard to be a Dawg fan and see every season of "what could have beens"!
No butthurt here...been dealing with it for years. Losing sucks...but hey - the Raiders have still won a championship since the Cubs...

I feel you, man. Between all the bad decisions Al Davis made, and just bad management of the players and the coaching staff...we are paying for past sins still.

But I like the direction we are headed right now. Good drafting the last few years...and the player management is getting better. Derek Carr fits the system, Khalil Mack fits as well. Landing Justin Tuck was a good move if for nothing but mentorship for a young D. Drafting Amari Cooper and signing Crabtree at the same time? Sounds good to me.

Do I have high hopes for next year? Not really. Do I hate the Patriots? Yep. Brady, Gronk, Bellicheck...they all suck IMO. But obviously I am biased...
What sucks for raiders fans is yalls best chance in recent history was stripped from you by one of the worst calls in nfl history.

What sucks for raiders fans is yalls best chance in recent history was stripped from you by one of the worst calls in nfl history.
Yeah...not gonna lie...that one hurt.

What's funny about that is a family friend who is a huge Pats fan believes that game was rigged. He said that the NFL wanted the Pats in the Super Bowl after 9/11. Even he says the Raiders got screwed, so...

Even funnier is that same guy loves his Patriots but he can't stand Gronk...

Last edited:
Just one more reason for me to dislike that cretin. My only hope is that JJ Watt breaks him in half at his first opportunity.

Gronk is a low-class moron. The only reason he is famous is because he plays football. If he had to work a real job, this sort of attitude would have him living on welfare. And the Patriots are known cheats...that's not news. They do whatever it takes to win. Videotaping, deflating footballs, buying refs (yep, I'm a Raiders fan). I think it is about time for the NFL to institute a punishment scheme something like what the NCAA does. Like barring a team from eligibility for the playoffs for a couple of years...or suspending pretty boy poster child Brady for a whole season. But nah...I'd rather see someone break him in half next time he is sacked...no wait, then I would have to listen to him whine about it.
Did you even watch the dam video?
Rock on Gronk!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom