• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tennessee Arms hybrid AR lower?

todd987

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
44   0
Reaction score
Anyone have experience using their lower in a build?
I put in a order this weekend for a couple.
I really love everyone's opinion..... :) but just looking for some on hand experience.
Thanks Todd

got two of the ghost clear and they seem to very good...buddy of mine bought one from me and built his son a rifle this past winter with it and he loves it...no problems so far....still gotta build mine but i love it so far...

got two of the ghost clear and they seem to very good...buddy of mine bought one from me and built his son a rifle this past winter with it and he loves it...no problems so far....still gotta build mine but i love it so far...
That ghost lower looks SO COOL!

I have built 2 of their "blemished" lowers.

I had less fear in scratching or messing it up when assembling. I think that they are just fine and have handled just about anything I have done to it. I like how lightweight they are. And how they are a match to magpul colors.

I think these are far superior to any other poly lower out there. These guys have done their homework and put in the time and have a quality product.
Besides.. They have a lifetime warranty and how can you not like that?

I also have metal lowers, but I prefer these for weight, an easy of installation.

forgot to mention that all the uppers i have matched perfectly. no wiggle,no play.. nice and tight fitting.

my wife's rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_20141025_124811719.jpg
    IMG_20141025_124811719.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 22
When forged aluminum is the same price or cheaper, why? I could understand if the poly was MUCH cheaper, but right now it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom