Tested a new subsonic recipe in the uzi

Now, that's the ultimate night stand gun!
I would not want the cops touching my sheen guns . So they won’t ever be used in a defensive role .

My nightstand duty has been swiftly stolen by my Brügger and Thomet TP9

58A5035C-9B79-46E5-A54D-E218AFA2977D.jpeg

I would not want the cops touching my sheen guns . So they won’t ever be used in a defensive role .

My nightstand duty has been swiftly stolen by my Brügger and Thomet TP9

View attachment 1546764
Damn that thing looks like a Hollywood Hitman rig. And it sounds kinda like an impact wrench when you fire.

Right you just hear the clicking noise :lol:
It was certainly badass without a doubt. Reminded me of a YouTube video where a guy runs a full size Uzi suppressed over a competition style range.i don't remember what type of can he was using but the sound was very similar. There was a slow motion part of it that really enhanced the bolt travel noise.But yeah, you definitely came up with a good combination there.

It was certainly badass without a doubt. Reminded me of a YouTube video where a guy runs a full size Uzi suppressed over a competition style range.i don't remember what type of can he was using but the sound was very similar. There was a slow motion part of it that really enhanced the bolt travel noise.But yeah, you definitely came up with a good combination there.
I have a thread adapter so that that once my Mac-10 suppressor is approved... it will fit on uzi.. The suppressor used is a 3 lug octane 9 hd 2. Very pleased with it being just a pistol suppressor. The subgun suppressor volume is where it shines.

Back
Top Bottom