• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks Ex Lover!

My face when I hear that someone puts two and a half cups of sugar in a gallon of sweet tea.

famousdude.com_images_wilford_brimley_02.jpg

Somehow I thought you were older

Hahaha sorry to disappoint yall but that definitely ain't gonna happen. Gotta keep it classy! :cool:

Sadly, too few "ladies" share your ideas here. I do have to admit that having a daughter has changed some of my thinking in this department. I look back now and think "what kind of idiot parents did that girl have" when thinking of some of the girls I knew years ago.

Respect yourself or no one will.

He may have acted like one.
Dos not mean he is one.
Personally I would like to see them work it out. Breakups are hard on the soul, I don't care who you are.
It's never too late to try.
Way too many split ups these day.
I'm old and old fashioned.
Love is not for the weak of heart.

It's like "I DO" = "I'll give it a go, until I don't want to"

Just to be fair and no bashing or defending anyone here ( I don't know either in this case or any facts)........the person that you're NOT talking with is always the a**hole in a break up.

It's like "I DO" = "I'll give it a go, until I don't want to"

Just to be fair and no bashing or defending anyone here ( I don't know either in this case or any facts)........the person that you're NOT talking with is always the a**hole in a break up.

Bingo. That's the three sided version.
His side.
Her side.
And the truth.
Bottom line just sucks no matter what side you are.

No,we're not blind, we're just not stupid. When an attractive lady lady post a picture of herslf holding an AR 15, shaming her ex for being a complete dipsh%$ , and she states that she is not interested in guys, just guns, you don't send a love request.
I'm not shaming him, I'm simply thanking him for my new love that he helped pay for! Lol. shadowman3861 shadowman3861 That was a relationship I should've never entered in. He just wasn't ready to grow up. Not a bad guy...just not right for my son and I.

I'm not shaming him, I'm simply thanking him for my new love that he helped pay for! Lol. shadowman3861 shadowman3861 That was a relationship I should've never entered in. He just wasn't ready to grow up. Not a bad guy...just not right for my son and I.

Yeah but who knows till your in it, right.
I just waisted three years of my life with someone who couldn't commit.
But decided she wants to date another person.
I'm a single dad myself.
Relationships don't come easy.
I have been burned too many times.
My trust level is Zero.

Sadly, too few "ladies" share your ideas here. I do have to admit that having a daughter has changed some of my thinking in this department. I look back now and think "what kind of idiot parents did that girl have" when thinking of some of the girls I knew years ago.

Respect yourself or no one will.
:amen::amen::amen:

Yeah but who knows till your in it, right.
I just waisted three years of my life with someone who couldn't commit.
But decided she wants to date another person.
I'm a single dad myself.
Relationships don't come easy.
I have been burned too many times.
My trust level is Zero.
We're floatin down the same rough river!

Back
Top Bottom