• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks Ex Lover!

I scored a carry handle today for my soon-to-be-built upper!
:becky:

Hopefully you'll get one and some mags in the goodies you've got coming. Then it'll be time to get some ammo and go......
:laser:
Sweet!!! He brought in a gun case and a few mags, iincluding a 20 round mag, this morning...he said he's still got some digging to do to see if he can find some sights! That's a start & FREE! He's a MAJOR gun guy! He works for Accurate Ordinance (they build custom long range rifles) and he said something about Afghanistan this morning so he must have been in the military too, which I did not know! :becky:

A scope or carry handle? One or the other seems to make sense, but not both. Granted they make a scope adapter for the carry handle but I believe most AR shooters would recommend against that; just my opinion though. Do you want magnification, fixed power or adjustable? What is the rifle's intended uses. Would you be better served with a reflex sight instead of a scope? There are more questions than answers here; guide is in the right direction and maybe we can help.
I plan on shooting just for fun and hunting with it so definitely a scope then! I don't know what kind of scope I would need though...

Back
Top Bottom