• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Classifieds

Springfield used to use cast bolts but went to forged....I wonder why? It isn't a if I can shoot enough it is am I going to shoot the one that breaks it? Whether that is the 1st or 20,000th round is irrelevant to me.
good thing they have one of the best warranties

The classifieds are less cluttered now since all closed ads are moved immediately. I like it.

The bitching and moaning appears to have picked up a bit though. As the old saying goes some people would bitch if they were hung with a brand new rope.

The classifieds are less cluttered now since all closed ads are moved immediately. I like it.

The bitching and moaning appears to have picked up a bit though. As the old saying goes some people would ***** if they were hung with a brand new rope.

How does that saying make sense...that's just a crappy situation all around

ugh...I'm seriously struggling with that. The 1911 is MY gun, I shoot it so very well. I need to find an FNX45 to shoot before I buy one and see how I like it and how well I shoot it.

I don't know if anything could fully replace a 1911 but it's hard to argue with 15 rounds of .45 on board...

Sandy Springs did have an FN 45 in the rental case. It's big, but a nice shooter.

Back
Top Bottom