• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Coming Terrorist Attack - Be an Ethical Warrior

A couple of quotes from General Mattis always come to mind when folks talk about being prepared.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
Paraphrased:
"A prepared person will always carry a knife. You never know when you may need to cut a cheesecake or stab someone in the throat."

That's addressed in the link too:

"When I have spoken to lay groups , I am amazed at how much denial there is. I tthe idea that people are out to kill Americans seems removed from reality. It is not. As LTC Grossman has pointed out , denial is our true enemy. I agree. I cannot stress this strongly enough, especially when discussing this with the general public."

Those who believe "all people are good at heart" fail to understand that evil, pure evil, walks the face of this earth and sometimes in the course of their normal everyday lives they are literally only an arms length away from it. Evil predators no nothing of reason, compassion, dignity.....

View attachment 1227855
Can I get an Amen!

My daily carry; 2 rifles, one shotgun, 2 handguns, and several hundred rounds of ammo, 4 wheel drive Chevy.
I ain't getting hung out in the cold, and this should be enough for me to get to the mother load.
When the natives get restless, I go full tatticool, Rambo style.

Semi-retired so I am at the house all the time. Except for grocery, home depot and the corner store. So I am literally sitting on top of my self defense pile 90 percent of the time. Three seconds to def-con 3 sec for home invasion and 3 minutes to full on World War III. Needless to say don't come snooping around my doors at night. I have a new pet addition to the family that yaps at any yard disturbances and a 80 Pit Bull to run interference while I dress down in full military gear for one shot. Pic is the first line of defense. LOL
20170103_131534.jpg

That's addressed in the link too:

"When I have spoken to lay groups , I am amazed at how much denial there is. I think the idea that people are out to kill Americans seems removed from reality. It is not. As LTC Grossman has pointed out , denial is our true enemy. I agree. I cannot stress this strongly enough, especially when discussing this with the general public."

Those who believe "all people are good at heart" fail to understand that evil, pure evil, walks the face of this earth and sometimes in the course of their normal everyday lives they are literally only an arms length away from it. Evil predators no nothing of reason, compassion, dignity.....

View attachment 1227855
Denial is more powerful and destructive than a psychotropic drug that numbs the mind to reality.

I have a new pet addition to the family that yaps at any yard disturbances and a 80 Pit Bull to run interference while I dress down in full military gear for one shot. Pic is the first line of defense. LOL View attachment 1230412
I've got a similar early warning system at my house. LOL

The Chihuahua usually alerts the bulldog that something is outside, and then he goes and just stands like a statue and stares at whatever door she's barking at.

IMG_0488.JPG

Back
Top Bottom