CQB27

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
271   0
Reaction score
Great read for the armed citizen, leo and military

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ethical-warrior-philip-ball

A few excerpts:

"Individually, I believe, based on a life of studying criminals, that all law-abiding Americans should arm themselves and carry every day. We should make a conscious effort to frequent 2nd Amendment friendly businesses and avoid “Gun Free Zones” when you can. (Statistics show that most mass killings in the past 50 years happen in gun free zones. They are a feeding ground for Active Shooters/Killers.)"

"If we find ourselves in an Active Shooter/Killer type incident, we should not go quietly into that good night, we should not project fear, but a righteous anger that someone would dare try to take our lives, our loved ones, our children. We should adopt a new mindset of ethical warriors who will not hide and become stationary targets waiting for our executioner to call our number in a waiting room for death."

"Every battle is won or lost in the mind first. I know from working the streets as a police officer for over 20 years, when you have the paradigm shift from potential victim to Ethical Warrior, you will project a whole different situational awareness perceived by those who would do you harm. They will be forced to go find weak prey because you will no longer fall into that category."

Great read for the armed citizen, leo and military

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ethical-warrior-philip-ball

A few excerpts:

"Individually, I believe, based on a life of studying criminals, that all law-abiding Americans should arm themselves and carry every day. We should make a conscious effort to frequent 2nd Amendment friendly businesses and avoid “Gun Free Zones” when you can. (Statistics show that most mass killings in the past 50 years happen in gun free zones. They are a feeding ground for Active Shooters/Killers.)"

"If we find ourselves in an Active Shooter/Killer type incident, we should not go quietly into that good night, we should not project fear, but a righteous anger that someone would dare try to take our lives, our loved ones, our children. We should adopt a new mindset of ethical warriors who will not hide and become stationary targets waiting for our executioner to call our number in a waiting room for death."

"Every battle is won or lost in the mind first. I know from working the streets as a police officer for over 20 years, when you have the paradigm shift from potential victim to Ethical Warrior, you will project a whole different situational awareness perceived by those who would do you harm. They will be forced to go find weak prey because you will no longer fall into that category."
Word!

Fear the "true believer" that Eric Hoffer described in the fifties that we must fear: Fear the true believers.

I read this book in the early 80's. It was part of an english class. Not an easy read, Had to look up at least 10 words per page in a dictionary. (if you wanted to understand what was really being said)

An essay on fanatics and fanaticism. But necessary to understand the mindset of the true believer. The individual who self identifies so closely with a cause that the loss of his life is insignificant if it is part of the greater good. Part of the glory of a infinite future.

Good read -and good thoughts for those who question carrying everywhere.

That's addressed in the link too:

"When I have spoken to lay groups , I am amazed at how much denial there is. I think the idea that people are out to kill Americans seems removed from reality. It is not. As LTC Grossman has pointed out , denial is our true enemy. I agree. I cannot stress this strongly enough, especially when discussing this with the general public."

Those who believe "all people are good at heart" fail to understand that evil, pure evil, walks the face of this earth and sometimes in the course of their normal everyday lives they are literally only an arms length away from it. Evil predators no nothing of reason, compassion, dignity.....

predators strength.jpg

Back
Top Bottom