• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Complete Combatant. Opinion needed.........

0   0
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I was just wanted to get your opinion. We offer 1.5 day and 2 day training course (w and wo live fire) and some people are getting a hotel room if the drive to class is over an hour. Personally, I would save the $ and just drive back and forth. What would you do if the course your were going to was 1.5 hours away?

Our next Fighter Ready is March (non-live fire & live-fire 2 day class on Dahlonega private range): https://www.facebook.com/events/446606245525270/

ODT members receive 15% off TCC 1.5 day classes: Our next The Complete Combatant is April (non-live fire 1.5 day class in Marietta): https://www.facebook.com/events/138082083216505/

Shelley Hill
thecompletecombatant@gmail.com

I train fairly often and driving to training is pretty normal for me. With that said, if the class was longer than 1 day, and the drive was about 1.5 hours or more, I would probably stay the night.
Makes it easier to relax and recover for the next day.

Depending on the tempo and length of the class I would prefer to stay. In fact I signed up for next weeks class and got a buddy to sign up, and was very disappointed that there was no camping. The video on your facebook page said camping. I'm coming from Ellijay (about and hour) and booked a hiker bunk close by. But I still prefer to be at or close to the range to with no distractions to think over and practice what I've learned that day. The drum circle hippies at the hiking lodge may not appreciate me going over the days moves with a Blue Gun and training blade. Now I come at things from a Rogers Shooting mindset where you start promptly at 0830 shoot all day, (lunch is supplied and short so no one has to leave) then go back to the bunkhouse and do structured "home work" after a (supplied dinner). So I may not be the right guy to ask. Seems like too much of the stuff I go to these days is to supply an ENTERtrainment experience, not thoughtful training. Not judging, maybe someday that will be me, I am getting real soft in my old age.

Back
Top Bottom