• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Deadly" 22lr

This thread is full of ass hole comments. The biggest BS are people that think "well placed shots" are just going to happen if you have to shoot someone. I'm sure there are a few people who could do it, but I would bet the vast majority would fire off the first few into the ground or just plain miss out of panic.

This thread is full of ass hole comments. The biggest BS are people that think "well placed shots" are just going to happen if you have to shoot someone. I'm sure there are a few people who could do it, but I would bet the vast majority would fire off the first few into the ground or just plain miss out of panic.
My sister in laws dogs groomers husband works for an E.R. in Albuquerque New Mexico and he sees people get shot with 22lr that bounced of the ground first and then entered the body and bounced all over the place basically turning peoples insides to mush.

I shot a possum in the head three times with a 22 long rifle before finally giving up on the 22 and stomping on his head and then shooting him with my 9mm Glock.

Later discovered the ammo was severely under powered. Brand new CCI minimags too.

Self defense you say? No ****ing way.

Back
Top Bottom