• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Hero of Greenwood Indiana

Good thing he was that proficient naturally using just FMJ's, although would have ended much quicker with JHP's.
Well when “professionals” recommend fmj for carry…..

I know someone who works with police and he carries fmj on his p365. They told him it’s better for shooting through barriers and stuff. He also carries on an empty chamber though. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Very odd. Seriously wonder why that is what he was carrying.
Because he didn't know any better, but he still got it done. All the skill and knowledge in the word is great, but simply have a couple of big brass ones will take you a long way. This is a good reminder of what's really important.

Because he didn't know any better, but he still got it done. All the skill and knowledge in the word is great, but simply have a couple of big brass ones will take you a long way. This is a good reminder of what's really important.
I guess my point is, if he pulled out his range gun from the truck and took care of business I'd get it. But to intentionally carry a weapon like that? Agreed, stones over gear any day.

I'm going to guess that the FMJ choice simply comes down to money. He sounds like a newish, casual gun owner and probably thought he was never going to actually use that thing, no point in wasting money on expensive hollow point stuff. I mean, he didn't even bother replacing the sights after they were damaged in a motorcycle accident, just filed 'em down 😅 A thrifty individual indeed. I bet he'll do things differently in the future though!

Did anybody touch on he damaged the Glock in a motorcycle accident prior to the shooting and had to reshape sites with a file? ................... WOW ..........or did I read that wrong

Back
Top Bottom