• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The List of Offensive Shooting Range Stereotypes

You owe me a new pair of boxers. Lol!!!!

glad you like it, ill be posting video of my standup on here soon so if you like crass and just out and out rude comedy, it will be available to all of the ODT next week

sorry, i have to whore out my stand up as much as possible lol

Your definitions are right on. But don't forget the guy with the banana clip and spotting scope. Takes 60+ seconds between shots to insure that he is within 1mm of last round. Holds up the entire line going cold and is totally oblivious to others who are waiting.

HaHa,
most people I see at the range are just normal average shooting enthusiasts I'm wondering where do you all see these colorful characters?

The only one I have seen that was not for the most part well behaved is the pretentious snob who has the "right" weapons system, all the right clothes from all the right boutiques, drops references about all the important people who hang with him as well as the very important position he has, all the while utilizing all the latest slang and catch phrases while unsuccessfully attempting to appear somewhat humble at the same time.
Lot of work to feel superior.

Back
Top Bottom