• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The List of Offensive Shooting Range Stereotypes

The guy you don't see at the range is the guy who actually knows alot about guns, ammo, shooting and defense. The guy that doesn't show you what he shoots, doesn't go on and on trying to convince you his brand of new plastic pistol is the best to make him feel superior about him self. probably owns or owned one of everything to get a real comparison of what ever he carries. Because this guy invested wisely and owns his own shooting range and doesn't invite any of the above guys to shoot. Because he is the most interesting man in the world.
I don't always shoot guns, but when I do I shoot accurately.

we had a range nazi at charlie elliott last time i was there.
3 range officers there all day and this guys starts yelling rules and regs everytime we go cold.
i was at charlie elliot today and had the rifle range to ourselves save for a dad and his kid shooting my all time favorite winchester 94 30/30.

Range nazis and even range officers are two reasons I'm so glad I have friends that let me shoot on their land.

Shooting to me is something fun and relaxing, I know I'm safe with firearms, I don't need some know-it-all with a small **** barking orders at me so he can feel better about himself, that just sucks every bit of fun out of it.

Range nazis and even range officers are two reasons I'm so glad I have friends that let me shoot on their land.Shooting to me is something fun and relaxing, I know I'm safe with firearms, I don't need some know-it-all with a small **** barking orders at me so he can feel better about himself, that just sucks every bit of fun out of it.
^This. Why I never will return to Sharpshooters USA, plus their ****ty customer service or lack thereof

The grumpy old Veteran.

The guy who doesn't talk to anyone else on the range because he thinks they are all idiots. Spends most of his time quietly laughing to himself about drakos and AR pistols and the retards that own them and the way they are trying to shoot them. The only time he speaks is when he shouts "Range clear?..... going down range." or "Ready to go hot?" Gets annoyed by the idiots occupying the shooting bench with their .22s, drakos, and AR pistols ALL DAY. Because the only reason he came to the range today was to set the cross hairs on a new scoped rifle.

Amen

Back
Top Bottom