• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been here for about two months and have completed 20 or so trades/sales/purchases and had no issue selling or trading, because I trade at fair prices and don't ask $1000 for DPMS Oracle AR's or $550 for a recalled XDs, etc... Everyone that I met so far has been really great and nice. ODT is fine for me.

People don't like when they are offered "market value" prices which aren't lowball, because either they overpaid for that particular gun, or want to make a big profit off the sale. Then they wonder why no one is buying their overpriced crap, and get pissed and leave? Good riddance?

I have been here for about two months and have completed 20 or so trades/sales/purchases and had no issue selling or trading, because I trade at fair prices and don't ask $1000 for DPMS Oracle AR's or $550 for a recalled XDs, etc... Everyone that I met so far has been really great and nice. ODT is fine for me.

People don't like when they are offered "market value" prices which aren't lowball, because either they overpaid for that particular gun, or want to make a big profit off the sale. Then they wonder why no one is buying their overpriced crap, and get pissed and leave? Good riddance?

and then complain about others prices and how others are gouging! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom