• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's just the ones that bother to use the iTrader. Little annoying to rate someone after a transaction and don't get the courtesy returned (like last week for me...). :noidea:
ive been here for yrs and dont at least 3x the trades that show on itrader.
i never really cared. then everybody started having itrader mins to trade with people when the flippers rolled in haha
it is unfortunate when you take the time to say thanks and they dont though

And that's just the ones that bother to use the iTrader. Little annoying to rate someone after a transaction and don't get the courtesy returned (like last week for me...). :noidea:
I would PM and ask him to remember the courtesy. It's happened to me before...the guy said he thought he did, then he went back and did it and it showed. Sometimes they may not hit submit before they move on to another page. Just an idea.

[h=2]The ODT isn't what it use to be.[/h]Pulling all my for sale adds and hitting the road. All that seems to be on here anymore are guys talking about pedophilia and I ain't interested. No one is buying even at very reasonable prices. I am done. Take care to any friends I might have left on here because I am sure I have alienated more than half the non-buyers and crap traders on this site.

Neither is GOOGLE, neither is the Internet, neither is this entire Country, neither is human society, neither is the planet... The ONLY THING constant is change

Not trying to WOW anyone with my "profound intelligence", but come on... with more people joining ODT, change is inevitable. New rules, new item offerings, new forum additions... Change is what caused this website EXIST, otherwise we would be having this enthralling conversation on GON.

from old gangster movies (those black and white moives where the gangsters were actually white folk)

Here is another you might come across: "Gat" (which was taken from Gatling gun)

Right, I knew about "gat" - just had never heard about "roscoe" - apparently the term comes from the author Damon Runyon....from whom we also get the slang "pineapple" for a grenade and "shiv" for a knife.

Learn something new every day! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom