• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Slippery Slope to Gun Registration?

oc1oc2

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
115   1
Reaction score
Just wondering how you guys look at this obvious new push now buy the media and Communist party (formerly known as the Democrat party) to close the "gun show loop hole", which really means running all gun sales through back ground checks and recording them as though you bought them from a gun shop. Isn't this just the beginning to that slippery slope of registration then confiscation?

Just wondering how you guys look at this obvious new push now buy the media and Communist party (formerly known as the Democrat party) to close the "gun show loop hole", which really means running all gun sales through back ground checks and recording them as though you bought them from a gun shop. Isn't this just the beginning to that slippery slope of registration then confiscation?
Heres the thing though.... There is said to be 300 million guns in the US. Since private sale is legal now without a back ground check, without a National database there is no way for them to tell who has what or who is selling what privately despite it being illegal.

Plus, I'd be surprised if they could get %25 percent of those 300 million guns registered even if they threatened us... Sure they have the information of the original purchaser but whose to say they come knocking on the door "Oh I sold that gun 2 years ago" there is no way they would be able to find where it went or if it was actually sold in the first place.

Not to mention the amount of time and money needed to do all that paper work. There are only ~255 million cars registered in the United States. Where is that budget going to come from? My pocket? I don't think so.

It would be impossible for them to get a list of all guns out currently. But if they pass a registration database it will the beginning of confiscation.

Back
Top Bottom