• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Slippery Slope to Gun Registration?

That's what I'm saying, they got to start somewhere and this sounds like their starting point. I'm hoping everyone sees what it is and resist all the way around.

really....
how many "gun shows" have YOU been to, or bought somthing from that you did not have the forms...REALLY?
I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something here.........I have been drink'n..........
:-)Rocky

really....
how many "gun shows" have YOU been to, or bought somthing from that you did not have the forms...REALLY?
I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something here.........I have been drink'n..........
:-)Rocky
that's what I have been telling folks the whole time. yes IF you buy one in the parking lot from John Doe. but if the gun is been through several hands it still will be done in the future. the barter system will always be alive too.

Yeah, cracking down on private sales seems impossible unless they were to implement mandatory registration. I'd register a couple of mine, but the rest would be suddenly lost in a boating accident. Of course, at that point they've pretty much deprived you of the use of anything not registered, since you can't take it to the range, carry, etc., without the risk of becoming a criminal. It's sad that we even have to think about this scenario.

Back
Top Bottom