• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The state of gun shows...

Great time at the show during setup today. Met Poopdaddy. Nice guy.
Would you believe they had free parking and plenty of it?
Will have quite a few older Colt's tomorrow, along with some other interesting older guns.
Stop by and say hello.

I will be selling some HK VPs for $499 and a about 10 Heritage revolvers for $100 ea..... Yes these are all new guns.... Heck buy from me and then you can flip them on here for $100 profit...

I'll be at the big one tomorrow in the hood. I'll be the neck beard walking around looking for a SVT-40 I can low ball. At a minimum if I can get an ole "I know what I got" boomer to buckle in his knees from my lowball offer it'll be worth the price of admission for me.

I went to the expo center Gun show today. Haven‘t been to one in years. It is funny how some of the regular dealers/traders I recognize are looking a lot older. primers were available for $100/k. Much fewer reloading dealers than the last time I went before Covid. Powder was available but $30 a pound and up for multi pound jugs. None of the most popular powders that I saw but less popular alternate powders were available.
I did not see a lot of people buying guns, sitting down filling out paperwork. Lots of people smelled like skunk weed.

I went to the expo center Gun show today. Haven‘t been to one in years. It is funny how some of the regular dealers/traders I recognize are looking a lot older. primers were available for $100/k. Much fewer reloading dealers than the last time I went before Covid. Powder was available but $30 a pound and up for multi pound jugs. None of the most popular powders that I saw but less popular alternate powders were available.
I did not see a lot of people buying guns, sitting down filling out paperwork. Lots of people smelled like skunk weed.
Skunkweed? Now you're describing the Macon pawn shops experience. Contact highs, guaranteed.

smokey-friday.gif

Back
Top Bottom