• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The story of the gun............................Err guns....................Lots of guns......

My problem is letting go of stuff...I mean, I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't wanted it in the first place so why should I get rid of it now for goodness sake!

And then there's the needing two of everything since I have twins and I don't want them arguing over my stuff after I pass...

My problem is letting go of stuff...I mean, I wouldn't have bought it if I hadn't wanted it in the first place so why should I get rid of it now for goodness sake!

And then there's the needing two of everything since I have twins and I don't want them arguing over my stuff after I pass...
That is my issue. I'll buy guns then trade guns and sell some guns I'm bored of. Then there are the 50+ other guns over there that I won't even think about selling. I may only shoot 10 of the 50+ Guns I have.

The rest are there because I wanted them, they have historical value and I don't need or want anything else in its place .

My problem is that I have run out of guns that I don't like to shoot. I'm tempted to sell my American Classic II 9mm 1911 and get a "better brand" 9mm 1911, but I can't bring myself to do it. It just shoots too good.

Back
Top Bottom