• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the waiting begins

gacolt

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Left Hand Gunner
185   0
Reaction score
just picked bought a silencerco osprey 45 from forsyth county pawn today there doing eforms now and paul gave a get deal.now the wait begins.cant wait to get it.heres a little eye candy 001.jpg its mounted on my fnh fnx 45 tactical fde.if you get a chance go check out forsyth county pawn they have great prices on cans

Last edited:
Heck yeah! I could have saved a hundred bucks going with the Osprey.... suppressor height sights are pricey.

Looks great. My last e-form was back in three months, plus a few days for the holiday breaks.

thanks guys i cant wit to get it.i should get it back around my birthday aswell as my specwar that i bought fromjake at quiet riot.i also have a lwrc m6ic that i gonna form1 in the next couple of days.so may should be a great month.

Heck yeah! I could have saved a hundred bucks going with the Osprey.... suppressor height sights are pricey.

Looks great. My last e-form was back in three months, plus a few days for the holiday breaks.

:grouphug::mmph: I'm nine months since sent, 8 months pending paper forms of course, was told not to expect stamp till April.

Back
Top Bottom