• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Walking Dead returns......

Whose the person lurking in the shadows?
Was at lake and then at gate at Alexandria

My best guess is one of the women from the camp the lesbian was at
Pants were tucked in the boots in a similar way they were on the short hair girl from that camp

At least it looks like they are going to mount a resistance movement...

Dunno who crazy boots dude is....

my best guess on who, is probably Dwight. I cant think of any major characters that should be getting introduced in this part of the comics so unless its someone completely new he's my best guess. Main reasoning is when Darrel escaped we never saw Dwight who has been in that area this whole time until now, they also have not shown him at all recently which normally means someone is up to something. we also don't know who gave Darrel the note, jesus was right outside but how would he have known where to find Darrel much less known it was a good time to leave. IM guessing Dwight gave him the note and MAYBE talked about it with jesus after finding him or something along those lines. Now with Darrel gone and negan running around he's taking a moment to see whats all going on and devise his own plan. plus snake skin boots seems to suit him

I think crazy boot guy is a new character. Dwight and/or his wife will turn on Neegan and be inside support for the resistance. Fat Joey was a key player in Neegan's organization. We will find out just how important he is when the show returns.

I have no idea what is going to happen with Eugene. I don't read the comics, but a friend of mine does so I know what his role was suppose to be and thought we were heading that way.

Back
Top Bottom