• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There ain't not ONE team that would make me to do that!!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
These people are there, freezing their BUTT... Yet, to go to a Worship place and magnify God they will complain .....
1669079302298.png

Forealdough. **** all that pain and suffering AND paying for the privilege. One of my bosses went to the GA Mississippi game IN Mississippi last week. So when he got back Monday I had to hear about it like 3 times. And it didn't get any better the last two times. And they had good weather for that. But don't mind me I hate college and pro sports.

My job prints up shirts for Southside Baptist Church in Warner Robins. They're so big they have 2 locations. AND they're one of the biggest pain in the ass clients we have. They bitch about everything. I keep telling my boss " Sometimes you gotta fire your customer". But to me it's typical for the mega church scene.

My job prints up shirts for Southside Baptist Church in Warner Robins. They're so big they have 2 locations. AND they're one of the biggest pain in the ass clients we have. They bitch about everything. I keep telling my boss " Sometimes you gotta fire your customer". But to me it's typical for the mega church scene.
Tax laundering scheme. I am sure there are 800 “bishops” and a gaggle of associate “pastors” running cover for whatever crimes are being committed.

Back
Top Bottom