• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

There goes the price of Ammunition….

Psilloh1

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
The entire industrial base as a whole is and has been broken for some time now. We got a revolving door at the company I work for. Mostly young folks who get their feeling hurt when they get.spoken to for watching videos and playing games on their cell phone instead of doing the job they get paid $20.00 plus an hour to do, and that is for a entry level job. Most of them don’t last a week.

The entire industrial base as a whole is and has been broken for some time now. We got a revolving door at the company I work for. Mostly young folks who get their feeling hurt when they get.spoken to for watching videos and playing games on their cell phone instead of doing the job they get paid $20.00 plus an hour to do, and that is for a entry level job. Most of them don’t last a week.
I've noticed that. Even up to people as old as 48.

This is the reason I have given up on plans for growth. It is just impossible to find the guys willing to work their way up. They get butthurt when told they can't watch YouTube or chat up their girlfriend all day. And that is at $20/hour.
Sorry for the thread derail.

Back
Top Bottom