• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Think This Rolex Milgauss is Real?

Fake, don’t waste your time. I do find it hilarious that you’ve gone through such great lengths to convince yourself it’s real, from the rehaut engraving to the bracelet, the dead giveaway from ten feet is the skateboard ramp angle of the rehaut engraving area. If you want a real one expect to pay $5.5-7k.

I have owned this exact model in the past. The pictures are so bad that it is nearly impossible to tell much of anything; however, here is what leads me to believe it is genuine:
(1) The Milgaus is not a super-expensive Rolex-the counterfeits I have seen are on more expensive models
(2) The words Rolex repeated on the inner ring make it harder to counterfeit
(3) The band has all the right markings
(4) If the watch is heavy, that is another positive sign

The problem is that the photos are of such poor quality that you can't see the fine details and how good the Rolex crest and word "Rolex". So I would say that it is probably genuine.

Look how rough the case is.... without a doubt this is a replica.

728265BE-91C3-46DD-8BC0-B1BB454AFDE8.jpeg

Look how rough the case is.... without a doubt this is a replica.

View attachment 1378983

You mean that’s not how a Rolex case wears?!? What if you’re really rough on them like wearing them during moving gun safes? Surely they’d get pretty worn then right?

Not even then. The gouging should tell you it’s likely not even 316 steel much less 904L which is what Rolex uses in its modern cases.

You mean that’s not how a Rolex case wears?!? What if you’re really rough on them like wearing them during moving gun safes? Surely they’d get pretty worn then right?

Not even then. The gouging should tell you it’s likely not even 316 steel much less 904L which is what Rolex uses in its modern cases.

I do and you have owed 3 of my old beater watches including a 18k gold one, none that ****ed up, LOL

Back
Top Bottom