• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think weed is harmless?

I believe the ATF, DEA, FBI, HUD, HHS, CMS, SSA, FDA, CDC, DoE (both of them), OSHA, EPA, DoL, etc etc are all extraconstitutional bureaucracies run bum unelected officials regulating things the federal government does not have the constitutional authority to be involved in.

The level of taxation, power, and control the federal government exercises over the citizens of this country as well as the states far exceeds anything we declared our independence from the crown over.
1663100294090.png

Gun ownership is a constitutional right, using pot isn't. In fact pot is a controlled substance.

"Consistent therewith, the FDA and DEA have concluded that marijuana has no federally approved medical use for treatment in the U.S. and thus it remains as a Schedule I controlled substance under federal law."

I didn’t read the encyclopedia entry in the original post. I don’t care about people smoking grass. I don’t do it but what people do at home, not hurting anyone, I don’t care. That said, I do not understand the concentrated edible situation where people are getting x amount of THC. I know what pot heads look like. I have no idea what it looks like when someone takes some massive dose of THC in an edible. Giggling slackers who aren’t driving vehicles are not a concern to me so long as that’s all there is. Maybe it ought to be legalized, regulated, and taxed.

Back
Top Bottom