• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thinking about a new truck...your thoughts on Toyota Tundra

i love mine..
IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg

Gaw the ARB bumpers are awesome! Tundras are grerat reliable vehicles. Yea like stated before gas sucks, but its a truck. I think they have a selectible posi locker on that rear end too?

Now why would you want to go buy a truck that runs on rice? ;)

They're great looking trucks. I like my F150 just fine, but you can't go wrong with the tundra.

Tundras are very nice and most are more American made than ford and chevy.The six speed tranny gets better gas milege than the f150 s that I have owned. The seat comfort is light years better than ford.The 5.7 is a beast and still does better than the competition on mpg.Fords eco boost is the most problematic engine on the market.I grew up in a family that believed that you had to drive American made cars,but my career led me to many miles a year and my fords and chevys were in the shop for too many issues like fuel pumps,ac, and a couple electrical issues. I am not saying that ford does not make a good truck, but I would buy a tundra any day over a f150.I would vuy a dodge before a ford or chevy. I have owned 10 toyotas in the last 15 years and never put a penny in repairs other than routine maintenance.In my opinion,the Tundra is the best truck in the market and consumer reports gives tem high marks.

Back
Top Bottom