• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE Thinking about buying a used boat.

Well, that last one didn't work out, but I'm already in negotiation for a different one.

20ft Hydra-Sport CC already rigged the way I want, other than no trolling motor. It belongs to a 30 years in retired Cost Guard Officer. He Captained four different Coast Guard Cutters during his time and is currently a Captain for Sea Tow out of Panama City. I've seen lots of pics and the boat is immaculate in every way. I'm getting a compression check done and will probably be making a trip to test drive and pick it up sometime next week.

DF0421D4-B591-40E6-8A96-FFB527967808.png
Bear I this for sale if interested I used for 6 months and purchased a xi5 will take 5

Well, that last one didn't work out, but I'm already in negotiation for a different one.

20ft Hydra-Sport CC already rigged the way I want, other than no trolling motor. It belongs to a 30 years in retired Cost Guard Officer. He Captained four different Coast Guard Cutters during his time and is currently a Captain for Sea Tow out of Panama City. I've seen lots of pics and the boat is immaculate in every way. I'm getting a compression check done and will probably be making a trip to test drive and pick it up sometime next week.
Sounds like a nice one!

Back
Top Bottom