• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

thinking about listing some used usgi mags

The word gouging make me see red. Put them on GB and let these gouge naggers pay full market price.
I don't really care if people think I'm gouging or not since the people who think it don't even know what gouging means. If a stupid person thinks ill of me......oh well.

Green, Gouge, and other left wing keywords are just like waving a red cape in front of a bull for me.

I'm so sick of fairness, social justice, and other crap being taught and preached today. It's my stuff, my choice.

It's your stuff, your choice, until someone gets their feelings hurt. Then I'm greedy and mean spirited.

I assume many of the "gouge naggers" are young people that think life's somehow fair? Ya'll have been misled.

I'll give you the shirt off my back on my own free will, but when someone acts as if I owe them something I'll burn that shirt and every other one I own before they'll get it.

The word gouging make me see red. Put them on GB and let these gouge naggers pay full market price.

LOL, me too.
If you put them on GB, they would be bid up to whatever the current price is, and that is around $20-25.
Gouging...

Green, Gouge, and other left wing keywords are just like waving a red cape in front of a bull for me.

I'm so sick of fairness, social justice, and other crap being taught and preached today. It's my stuff, my choice.

It's your stuff, your choice, until someone gets their feelings hurt. Then I'm greedy and mean spirited.

I assume many of the "gouge naggers" are young people that think life's somehow fair? Ya'll have been misled.

I'll give you the shirt off my back on my own free will, but when someone acts as if I owe them something I'll burn that shirt and every other one I own before they'll get it.

I have taught my son not to even use the term "fair" what a useless word.
Told him he can use the word when he finds me the 5 things that are fair.

LOL, me too.
If you put them on GB, they would be bid up to whatever the current price is, and that is around $20-25.
Gouging...

I have taught my son not to even use the term "fair" what a useless word.
Told him he can use the word when he finds me the 5 things that are fair.

For what it's worth Dad, you have my respect on your parenting methods and teachings! CD

I sold brand new ones for $15 each yesterday in under 10 minutes. I made a couple bucks each and buyer felt he got a great price. I slept very well last night, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom