• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

thinking about listing some used usgi mags

Green, Gouge, and other left wing keywords are just like waving a red cape in front of a bull for me.

I'm so sick of fairness, social justice, and other crap being taught and preached today. It's my stuff, my choice.

It's your stuff, your choice, until someone gets their feelings hurt. Then I'm greedy and mean spirited.

I assume many of the "gouge naggers" are young people that think life's somehow fair? Ya'll have been misled.

I'll give you the shirt off my back on my own free will, but when someone acts as if I owe them something I'll burn that shirt and every other one I own before they'll get it.

wait until they dont prep, laugh about other's preps, and something happens. ill be too busy giving the shirt off my back to family that didnt listen to be "fair".

I have taught my son not to even use the term "fair" what a useless word.
Told him he can use the word when he finds me the 5 things that are fair.

I havent said it like that but we quit youth soccer (years ago) at the end of the season that they announced there would be no scoreboards next season and when every kid on my sons team got a trophy that said "MVP" and the coach gave a reason as to why for each kid. I told my son to give his MVP trophy to Hector or whoever his little mexican teammate was that was MVP OF THE LEAGUE :) the coach tried to have words with me that didnt go well.

I sold brand new ones for $15 each yesterday in under 10 minutes. I made a couple bucks each and buyer felt he got a great price. I slept very well last night, thank you.

That's great! It was your stuff and if you wanted to give it away it's none of anyone's business. Certainly none of mine.

Glad to hear when anyone gets a good night's sleep!

Back
Top Bottom