• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This Joke is too Close to Home huh?

Jesus, Moses, and an old man were playing golf. Jesus tees up, hits the ball on a 3 par hole with a lake in front. The ball goes up and lands in the middle of the lake. The ball just sits there floating on the water. Jesus walks down to his ball and hits again onto the green and in the cup. Eagle!!!! Moses steps up and hits his ball. Again, is ball goes up and lands in the middle of the lake and sinks to the bottom. Moses walks down to the lake, parts the waters, hits the ball out and onto the green, and into the hold. Eagle!!!! The old man steps up and hits his ball. Again, the ball is heading for the middle of the lake. Just before the ball hits the water, a large mouth bass jumps up and swallows the ball. Before the bass lands in the water, an eagle swoops down and grabs the bass in its claws. As the eagle is flying over the green, a bolt of lighting flashes, thunder rolls, and the eagle is scared and drops the bass onto the green. As the bass hits the green, the ball pops out of its mouth rolls to the edge of the cup and as it is about to stop, a gust of wind blows and the ball drops into the hole. Hole in One!!!! Jesus turns around and says to the old man, "Dad, quit showing off!"
Par 3? More like 4.

I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid.... 😞

Yesterday it was so cold out that I let a man stay in our RV for the night, out of the kindness of my heart. I felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!

The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the RV floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!

Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your RV!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.

☃ Merry Christmas!

I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid.... 😞

Yesterday it was so cold out that I let a man stay in our RV for the night, out of the kindness of my heart. I felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!

The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the RV floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!

Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your RV!! What a huge mess he made on the floor.

☃ Merry Christmas!
Let me guess, he also crapped in the middle of the floor. Leaving a sickly looking orange turd.

FB_IMG_1671587266204.jpg

Need I say?

Back
Top Bottom