• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This pisses me off

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
Stopped by a local box shop and was told by a young employee they got some primers in.

The main guy who thinks he RUNS THE SHOW literally ran past me with an empty buggy and took it to the back stock area...

a few moments later he comes out with 2 sleeves of primers covered with a jacket and went straight to the register and bought them. He literally went behind the counter so he wouldn’t have to lift the sleeves out of the buggy.

This is the second time I’ve seen an employee do this but the last time was two 500 rounds of Winchester 223... same style, buggy and covered with a jacket.

Earlier they wouldn’t sell a brick but a single 100 pack of LMR primers 3 per person... I have a hunch these were SP or SR but can’t confirm.

I should have walked up to the counter as he was buying them on the clock and said I would like to buy some too...

That would really piss me off too. I think I would have a hard time not reacting in a not so kind way.

I’m a pretty reserved guy and had I been in desperate need, I would have had no problem being asked to leave the property for voicing my 1st amendment right

Still you did good by using your better instincts. Screw that guy - he does have a boss or a company who might mind though.

5k SPP went missing back in September. They were not in stock as I had been hunting them regularly.

They went instock and phone call confirmed they were in... I get their to buy a brick and they were missing. All of them.

I spoke with the AM and then the same guy that bought everything up today said he has been asking to have the stock adjusted 3 weeks prior because they never had them... so why did they show out of stock until that day?

5k primers walked off the property

I should have walked up to the counter as he was buying them on the clock and said I would like to buy some too...
I would be really pissed, and I would at least joke around and poke him with some truth. BUT this could be a provocative action and they would kick me out of the store.
Believe me, customer service is way gone in most of gun/supply stores

5k SPP went missing back in September. They were not in stock as I had been hunting them regularly.

They went instock and phone call confirmed they were in... I get their to buy a brick and they were missing. All of them.

I spoke with the AM and then the same guy that bought everything up today said he has been asking to have the stock adjusted 3 weeks prior because they never had them... so why did they show out of stock until that day?

5k primers walked off the property
well hell he's sailing them somewhere, you aint gotta be Jethro Bodine to figger that out.

Back
Top Bottom