• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This should be the most popular forum topic right now.

http://tacticalintelligence.net/blog/shtf-survival-qa-a-first-hand-account.htm

Thank you.

I’ll tell you right now....if you think the mountain roads won’t be littered with downed trees to stop travel there you’re sadly mistaken.
Everyone up there has a chainsaw and will block all entrances in and out.
Any amount of clearing the downed trees with a chainsaw will attract snipers.
Foot travel will be the only way to get around so get in shape and hope you have good friends in the mountains.

I think it will be much more likely to see a slow slide into economic strife, crime increase and desperation than the flick of as light switch.

Luckily Biden is stupid enough to be setting off extremely red flags that some ugly
days are coming.
Well at least some of us have the brain capacity to figure it out unlike those that pulled the lever for the mentally
challenged lifelong criminal Biden and his whore sidekick.

The mountains are a mixed blessing, they offer a lot of cover for those with a SHTF plan, but they also offer a lot of cover to those that may want to sneak up on you.

Fortunately for us, our family are farmers in west Texas - flat as a pancake and you can see for miles. We will have enough eyes to cover 360 degrees 24 hours a day and enough ordnance to take care of business from 2,000 yards in. The family have seeds and equipment to grow a variety of foods and the area has plenty of Dove, Deer and Hogs to supplement the domestic cattle herd. Clean well water is available as is oil and natural gas for heating/cooking, so we should be O.K.

God forbid it should happen, but if it does our most important decision will be when to leave.

The mountains are a mixed blessing, they offer a lot of cover for those with a SHTF plan, but they also offer a lot of cover to those that may want to sneak up you.

Fortunately for us, our family are farmers in west Texas - flat as a pancake and you can see for miles. We will have enough eyes to cover 360 degrees 24 hours a day and enough ordnance to take care of business from 2,000 yards in. The family have seeds and equipment to grow a variety of foods and the area has plenty of Dove, Deer and Hogs to supplement the domestic cattle herd. Clean well water is available as is oil and natural gas for heating/cooking, so we should be O.K.

God forbid it should happen, but if it does our most important decision will be when to leave.

Tree cover and heat are good when considering any eyes from above.

I think that will be everywhere.

This is true...haha.

I think the main reason why I try to encourage all my neighbors, associates, coworkers and family
members to be prepared is so I don’t have to deal with them once the SHTF.
The less people shooting at
me the better.

Back
Top Bottom