• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This site needs a "Feedback Filter"

Would you like to see a "Feedback Filter" option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t matter to me so I picked the underdog 😂🤣😂 I have read everything on this thread and OMG some if there reply’s are hilarious....

I’m curious as to why so many are opposed?

What’s it hurt to have a filter that helps folks decipher who they’d like to conduct business with (buy, sell or trade)?

Respectfully
Chris

Beside each members name are a green box and a red box, both containing a number. Thats the built in filter, anything more is going to cost a mega ton if even possible with this software... just click on the red box and see what the issue was and decide for yourself. Its not that complicated.

Folks post adds and then do not respond when you post on the add “interested, PM’d” or PM the person selling or trading and they do not respond.

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and will try to deal with everyone... We all started somewhere.

I know I know, I shouldn’t be so trustworthy of folks however, I try to be until said person screws up from my POV and gets B- locked.

However, for those of us that are like me and will try to deal with everyone, if commo sucks or is non existent folks should know that so when folks run across these people, they have a heads up to their “character” how they conduct themselves on this site.

I’m not in the market to slam folks for no reason however, unlike feedback for a deal, this is more so feedback as to someone’s character, how they conduct themselves while on the ODT.

Respectfully
Chris

So much for "General Discussion"! This post has been moved to "The Pasture", "A place to put all the Dead Horse topics, like flippers, gougers, price rants, etc." This is extremely disappointing. Is ODT becoming the next FB by controlling how content that they don't approve of is viewed/found? This was just posted yesterday and it's now been put out to pasture? I wasn't bashing ODT, I was just posting a question for the members to give their opinions.

So much for "General Discussion"! This post has been moved to "The Pasture", "A place to put all the Dead Horse topics, like flippers, gougers, price rants, etc." This is extremely disappointing. Is ODT becoming the next FB by controlling how content that they don't approve of is viewed/found? This was just posted yesterday and it's now been put out to pasture? I wasn't bashing ODT, I was just posting a question for the members to give their opinions.
Bummer for sure.... sensorship at the ODT level 😂🤣😂

Don’t band me, I was just kidding.... 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom