• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This Year has been full of surprises for me

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
Did my DNA several years ago, then in April of this year, "BOOM",I found out I had a Brother and a Sister I never knew about. Never Got a Chance to meet my Twin Brother in person, he lived on the West Coast, got to talk to him on the phone once and two weeks later he died of cancer. Found out he was a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the 7th Special Forces and most likely the cancer was caused by agent orange. My Sister lives in Florida and has come to see me several times and is just like me only "Nicer" lol. I've convinced her to move up here and I'm going to donated some of my property for her to build a hooch on. Would have been nice to see my Brother also, he died alone and not knowing until two weeks before his death he had a twin, adorable me. I guess as more people take the DNA tests, I may find out next year, I helped repopulate South Vietnam in the 60's, but that's another story for later :doh:

Wow is all I can think to say to that !! That is just totally neat and surprising and as cool as can be in my book !
I would love to sit with you sometime and listen to some of your stories Targetmaster ….. I bet they are just interesting as they come !
I hope you have a great Christmas and an even better New Year !

Wow is all I can think to say to that !! That is just totally neat and surprising and as cool as can be in my book !
I would love to sit with you sometime and listen to some of your stories Targetmaster ….. I bet they are just interesting as they come !
I hope you have a great Christmas and an even better New Year !
I have Cold Beer in the mini Fridge and the sign on my Man Cave/Bunker say's open, so swing on by :thumb:
fire.jpg

Did my DNA several years ago, then in April of this year, "BOOM",I found out I had a Brother and a Sister I never knew about. Never Got a Chance to meet my Twin Brother in person, he lived on the West Coast, got to talk to him on the phone once and two weeks later he died of cancer. Found out he was a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the 7th Special Forces and most likely the cancer was caused by agent orange. My Sister lives in Florida and has come to see me several times and is just like me only "Nicer" lol. I've convinced her to move up here and I'm going to donated some of my property for her to build a hooch on. Would have been nice to see my Brother also, he died alone and not knowing until two weeks before his death he had a twin, adorable me. I guess as more people take the DNA tests, I may find out next year, I helped repopulate South Vietnam in the 60's, but that's another story for later :doh:
? so did u have previously knowledge?
or was this just take the DNA AND ****
I HAVE A TWIN? congratulations

I have Cold Beer in the mini Fridge and the sign on my Man Cave/Bunker say's open, so swing on by :thumb: View attachment 6603295
I may take you up on that ! I can grab an UBER over or something since I can’t drive right now. But I would love to come have a brew with you and shoot the crap for an hour or two one afternoon !!

? so did u have previously knowledge?
or was this just take the DNA AND ****
I HAVE A TWIN? congratulations
None what so ever, I did mine several years ago, my Sister's was a Birthday gift last March, when she did hers, "Bingo" a hit :rockon: I found out about my twin Brother thru her..

Back
Top Bottom