• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This Year has been full of surprises for me

I believe that they also upload the DNA samples into the criminal database. Just saying, you never know what they do with your info or how it will be used later against you or your family.
Exactly… see my sig line…

But, anyone who’s had lab blood work in the past 20 years is probably in a government dna database already.

I believe that they also upload the DNA samples into the criminal database. Just saying, you never know what they do with your info or how it will be used later against you or your family.
They may be why Drones fly over my House nightly and the toaster repeats very word I say :spy:

My sister has a ancestry page surprising how many of my relatives contributed DNA.
well I have the same issue as OP except an individual showed up with the same DNA profile as my son.
so one of my siblings or I have an extra running around out there.
they did contact my sister and asked who they were,but no further contact.
on another note with as much dna my family has submitted I would never make it very far as a serial killer.

My sister has a ancestry page surprising how many of my relatives contributed DNA.
well I have the same issue as OP except an individual showed up with the same DNA profile as my son.
so one of my siblings or I have an extra running around out there.
they did contact my sister and asked who they were,but no further contact.
on another note with as much dna my family has submitted I would never make it very far as a serial killer.
Yeah, one never knows if some of that dna you ’submitted’ as a young man will show up on your doorstep.

Glad you had good results from your DNA search.

When our granddaughter got her "DNA thing" as a Christmas present last year and sent it in, we found out that she is not our granddaughter. When she asked her mother about it, it turns out that her mother was screwing everybody. Some families are being torn apart by "23andMe".
Similar thing happened to a friend of mine a few years ago. He found his 3-year old ’son’ wasn’t his son. His whore flight attendant of an ex girlfriend tried to guess which of the 4 guys she was banging would make the best husband, and picked him. Thankfully he never married her.

Did my DNA several years ago, then in April of this year, "BOOM",I found out I had a Brother and a Sister I never knew about. Never Got a Chance to meet my Twin Brother in person, he lived on the West Coast, got to talk to him on the phone once and two weeks later he died of cancer. Found out he was a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the 7th Special Forces and most likely the cancer was caused by agent orange. My Sister lives in Florida and has come to see me several times and is just like me only "Nicer" lol. I've convinced her to move up here and I'm going to donated some of my property for her to build a hooch on. Would have been nice to see my Brother also, he died alone and not knowing until two weeks before his death he had a twin, adorable me. I guess as more people take the DNA tests, I may find out next year, I helped repopulate South Vietnam in the 60's, but that's another story for later :doh:
Amazing story in life to tell. At least before his passing he got to know. Twins man, bet there was a gut feeling for all those years. Some connection at play. My twin nephews are crazy to witness growing up. Even when they are not together, they are together. Glad you connected. Cherish it.

Back
Top Bottom