• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Those of you who are so angry about "price gouging"...

It was marked high, but was it?

What if there was a ban on gun or something else. How much would that 2400 bushmaster cost after that?
You would cry to get one for that price.

How much did the full auto guns cost before the ban?

It was marked high, but was it?

What if there was a ban on gun or something else. How much would that 2400 bushmaster cost after that?
You would cry to get one for that price.

How much did the full auto guns cost before the ban?

But there isn't a ban yet, playing off fear is what pisses folks off

But there isn't a ban yet, playing off fear is what pisses folks off

Thats my main complaint. . . . . there is no ban. Trying to make extra money from other friendly firearm enthusiast on a forum is wrong . Capitalism is fine but don't do it here do it somewhere like GB . Most of us here are pretty good guy's, from the ones i have met. Why try to stick it to them, do it to someone unknown. It's ok if you know you wanna make a few bucks on something but a $10 mag for $50 + is crazy

CTD , DSS, forsyth pawn , & a few others lost my business for good. I will gladly pay a little more somewhere else that has some ball & integrity about them.

Cheaper than dirt has proven to be a bunch of crooks by charging multiple shipping charges from different locations and not telling you. Then they jacked their prices way up to play on people's fears sealed it for me.

If you believe that price gouging exists, the antidote for that is very simple...don't buy the product/service/whatever. If the seller cannot sell at an inflated price, the market will self-correct. His choice is either to lower the price or keep it unsold, not a very good business strategy. A product is worth whatever the market will bear (i.e. whatever you are willing to pay for it).

Back
Top Bottom