• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thought about selling my 300 blackout...

Who else is shooting 300 blackout?

• I am.

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • I am not.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I'm interested in it.

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
I just haven't been able to get on board with the 300 blk. out. I am in love with the 6.8 spc II right now. When it comes to 30 cals I have four already. 30-30, and two 30-06's, and a 357. I know they aren't in a neat little package but I already have a short 6.8 with a really hot 115 grain soft points in it. I think that will get the job but I do see the purpose though. A heavy 30 cal in short compact package with lots of weight and speed options.

It took Brownells to put one on sale for $329 shipped, for me to jump on board. I already have a 30 cal can, this was almost a no brainer. I have decided to hang on to it after taking two deer with it this year.

So for those of you on the blackout wagon...

What are some of your preferred loads?

I'm currently sitting on a ton of Sig Sauer 220 gr subs that i got for a killer price. Others I just buy as I go.

So for those of you on the blackout wagon...

What are some of your preferred loads?

I'm currently sitting on a ton of Sig Sauer 220 gr subs that i got for a killer price. Others I just buy as I go.

Barnes 110 TSX. I have a couple boxes of the 220 Sig's but they did not group well. I keep it around for CQB work only.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom