• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on "Bill Of Sale" Firearms Trades/ Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your truly concerned about due dilegence, why not go one step further and do all your trades with an ffl handling the transfer. This way you both can say you did all you could to ensure a legal transaction. Why half ass it with a BOS of questionable worth?

Serious question.

Or, maybe you want me to come over every night to look under your bed for the "Boogeyman" before you go to bed.

I choose to trust the man or woman I am trading with, and have faith. Without paperwork.

You do not..

AND I'M PARANOID? :deadhorse:

Last edited:
If your truly concerned about due dilegence, why not go one step further and do all your trades with an ffl handling the transfer. This way you both can say you did all you could to ensure a legal transaction. Why half ass it with a BOS of questionable worth?

Serious question.

This will get the same response to your request for them to put up the name, SS and address.

NONE!

Serious question.

Nothing wrong with either choice.

Serious answer......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom