• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

Went to Texas in May. As we pulled up to the canal we saw a guy with a fish on the line. I helped him get it in.

Attachments

• IMG_2077.jpg
    IMG_2077.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 45
I make my own jigs and stumbled across one that big fish love before they go on bed. I fish all the lakes in north ga and if you hit any one of them one the right day during pre spawn you can catch big ones.
You Sir are now an ODT fishing legend!!! There will be an awards ceremony at the end of the year.

Okuma Okuma can we get this man a Hen of fame please?

When we went surf fishing I lost two lines. Something was big enough to take the bait all the way past the leader and cut the line.
Surf was a little rough so we had to use spider weights to keep the line on the bottom.
I started making my own spider weights.

Attachments

• 20220616_140145.jpg
    20220616_140145.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 41
Well fishing boy wonder is in dog house tonight. He caught a turtle that got all wrapped up on the way in. I went to work unhooking the turtle. Told him to watch the bobber on my pole with a 3/4 dead blue gill on it. I had my pole laying with bale open as I worked the turtle. Bobber started moving, then went under. He got all ansy and was hollering. I think he closed bail, then bobber came to top and stopped moving for a minute. He sat it back down to watch me unhook the turtle. It then launched off dock. Gone. I waded out as tall as I am, no dice. Ooh well.

Well fishing boy wonder is in dog house tonight. He caught a turtle that got all wrapped up on the way in. I went to work unhooking the turtle. Told him to watch the bobber on my pole with a 3/4 dead blue gill on it. I had my pole laying with bale open as I worked the turtle. Bobber started moving, then went under. He got all ansy and was hollering. I think he closed bail, then bobber came to top and stopped moving for a minute. He sat it back down to watch me unhook the turtle. It then launched off dock. Gone. I waded out as tall as I am, no dice. Ooh well.
Look on the bright side,it won’t be the last if he continue fishing

Back
Top Bottom