• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time for a brake job

Yep, Sadly I've seen this a few times.
Often thought that GA should reinstate an annual safety inspection.

How many brake lights/headlights do you see burned out on an average day ??
Wrecks on rainy days caused by bald tires ?

I have seen a few like that also, and I thought I was the only one with tail light syndrome. I can’t walk through a parking lot without checking out folks tires!!!!

Yep, Sadly I've seen this a few times.
Often thought that GA should reinstate an annual safety inspection.

How many brake lights/headlights do you see burned out on an average day ??
Wrecks on rainy days caused by bald tires ?

You can keep your regulations and mandatory "safety checks" I know it's for the children but this is a free country we shouldn't have to register vehicles and pay the tax or emission them we shouldnt be forced to buy insurance if you outright own your vehicle. Stay out of my wallet.

State inspections don’t work. I was a station back in the late 70’s. You could deny a sticker and they would get a friend of a friend to get them one. All it took was a little money- and I mean a little.

State inspections don’t work. I was a station back in the late 70’s. You could deny a sticker and they would get a friend of a friend to get them one. All it took was a little money- and I mean a little.
Was always someone who would sell you a sticker.

you are right. all it did was put a few dollars in the station owners pocket once a year. I went thru a lot of them... turn on your lights, honk your horn, left turn signal, right turn signal.. That'll be 10 bucks

Back
Top Bottom