• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time for a brake job

Hahaha..... Nice.
My GF once ran her pads down to nothing and it was the caliber that was stopping the car. Yeah, brake pads, nothing left. Not even the metal plate. GONE. Caliber on rotor. That was interesting to change in 25 degree weather!

you are right. all it did was put a few dollars in the station owners pocket once a year. I went thru a lot of them... turn on your lights, honk your horn, left turn signal, right turn signal.. That'll be 10 bucks
And there was the "meter" they would hang on your driver side window. Then you back up a few feet, go forward, slam on the brakes for an "official" brake assessment. Hoping the arrow didn't go in the red...what a joke.

And there was the "meter" they would hang on your driver side window. Then you back up a few feet, go forward, slam on the brakes for an "official" brake assessment. Hoping the arrow didn't go in the red...what a joke.

shoot. We never got the deluxe edition inspection.

back in 1980, I had a deputy write me a ticket for not having a current inspection sticker on a boat trailer. They weren't required after 1978, but I got a ticket anyway. Dick Mecum and I had a severe discussion about training for his deputies the very next morning

shoot. We never got the deluxe edition inspection.

back in 1980, I had a deputy write me a ticket for not having a current inspection sticker on a boat trailer. They weren't required after 1978, but I got a ticket anyway. Dick Mecum and I had a severe discussion about training for his deputies the very next morning
Neither did we. Can’t say I ever saw or knew of that high tech piece of equipment.
Right...hahaha boat trailer inspections! What a crock! Lights work and tires have air in them=PASS!

Back
Top Bottom